Why I stopped giving a fuck?

You're probably thinking why I stopped caring about what... Well this all about why I stopped giving a fuck about what other people think of me.

There's too much nowadays going around saying I have look like this, talk like this or act a certain way. Well guess what I like me just the way I am. I don't care if people tell me I need to do this or that because why should I make myself into something I'm not?

We live in a society where we're made to never feel good enough about ourselves. Well guess what you are good enough and I think you're pretty bloody amazing.

I think I'm at the point where I'm just so past caring about listening to what other people think of me. I literally don't even notice the negative things anymore. I'm happy and I'm not going to let anyone make me feel any less than that.

It's like if someone tells you you're "ugly"... Hey, there's someone out that things you're absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Why should we take the word of one person out of the billions on this planet? Well you shouldn't.

I don't care for people that call me "fat" or whatever else they think will offend me quite frankly it doesn't. I love my body... wobbly parts and all. No ass and all boobs is what I am and I've just got to work it. You're perfect just the way you are no matter what size or shape you are.

I'm allowed to love myself and not give a single damn about what anyone else says and so are you.

The fact is no one has the right to tell you to change or that you aren't good enough. Those people just aren't worth having in your life... Cut em' out, trust me!

Lets celebrate and embrace how amazing we are. Let's start a fucking revolution and rebel against all those people that want to bring us down and tell us we can't be who we want to be. We're all unique and individual in our own ways for a reason. You are worth it just as much as the next person and I'll tell you that as many times I have too until you believe it.

You're special, beautiful and you matter!

If you're ever struggling please don't hesitate to message me on Twitter, FB or hell even email me I'll always answer as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you,
Alice-Tilly