Alright loves?!
It's been a while hasn't it... A whole month nearly in fact. I thought I'd check in with you really to tell you I'M BACK for good and better than ever. I never ever planned to take a break let a lone such a long one. However I feel like it was the best thing I've ever done!

I gave myself time to relax, reflect and just enjoy every part of my life. I let myself have fun with no stresses of having to get posts ready or scheduling tweets or worrying about my blog photography. I've made amazing friends, made amazing memories and it's been a very happy time in my life.

Now though I'm missing this. Everything about my blog I'm missing and I can't possibly stay away any longer. The blogosphere lately just seems to be all about numbers, views and business. I quite frankly don't care about any of it. It took all the enjoyment out of it and it didn't make me happy anymore.

I needed the time to sit back and realise I do this for me. I do this to make me happy and there's no harm in that. There's no harm in not caring about the business side to this. I'm not going to squash my creativity into the tiny little box that everyone else seems to be trying to fit in. I write what I want, when I want and I don't intend on ever changing that.


So this is a new chapter of my blog. A new start... I guess? To just be who I want to be. I want to write about everything and anything that I have a passion for or love. This is my blog, my content and no one can ever take that away from me.

Sometimes I might post about beauty, sometimes I might post about fashion but do you know what... Sometimes I might just want to unload all of my random shit on you. 

I think the life lesson here is that it's ok to be different. It's ok to take the stereotype, bend and twist it into who you want to be. You are you and there is no one else like you; so fucking embrace how amazing you are.

This post has somewhat turned into some sort of ramble... I've completely lost track of the point of it to be honest. I did tell you sometimes I just like to write a load of shit haha. Just know that I'm back for good and I'm really excited about the new outlook I have on my blog.

I hope you'll stick around with me just that little bit longer... Hey, who knows where I'll be in a week let a lone in couple of months or a year? You'll just have to keep on reading to find out!

I'm so SO happy to back,
Thank you so much for reading,
Alice-Tilly