So back at the start of November I announced the #JustBeingMeCampaign. I started this campaign with absolutely no expectations... I mean I'v never done anything like this before. I'm so unbelievably grateful for the response for the campaign. So many people have expressed interest and I'm so excited for you all to get involved.

I once said I will not live my life staying quiet I will use the voice I've been given to implement change for the better; to stand up for what I believe in. You guys are helping me make this come true! 

Just in case you missed what the campaign is about... The #JustBeingMeCampaign is basically as it sounds. It's about celebrating you... just being you. It's so simple yet not done enough. I see so many people feel so down and have such low self-esteem that I want to encourage everyone to find something positive that makes you... well you and celebrate it.

I wanted to do a quick **UPDATE** for you all regarding the campaign. Please start getting your emails in as soon as you can! I know the deadline for entries will be 1st February but I'm starting work now so it would be great if you could get them in ASAP. As I said with all the entries I'm going to be creating a publication magazine... I will send everyone involved a free copy and any others will be available to purchase on my Easy store! Let me know if you think this is a good idea?!

If you want to but don't know how to get involved check all the info out below:

What you need to do to get involved with #JustBeingMeCampaign:
- All you need to do is choose ONE WORD that describes yourself that you want to embrace. For example, weird, funny etc. 
- Then a short paragraph describing WHY YOU LOVE THAT ABOUT YOURSELF! It only needs to be a couple of sentences long or if you want to write something longer then feel free!
- Find ONE IMAGE of yourself that when you look at it you feel absolutely fabulous.

Then EMAIL all the information over to me at: alicewashbrooke07@gmail.com. Please include NameAge (if you want) and Blog URL (if you have one) in the email!

I want you to get involved and sread the word to all your friends, family... Anyone you can think! Let's celebrate us because we all deserve it! Make sure to share this link and tweet along with the campaign on twitter using the #JustBeingMeCampaign hashtag.

I can't wait to here what you all think! If you have any queries; please email me at the above email or tweet me on twitter. I'll be happy to answer all of your questions!

*Entries will be taken up until 1st August 2017

P.S. I will be sending out update emails to everyone who has shown interest in the campaign very soon!
Thank you for reading,
Alice-Tilly